POLICIES AND GUIDLINES
There is a late arrival (after 11:00 p.m.) of $20.00.
Because Alaskan seasons are short, it is vital to our small business
that reservations be fully assured.
Our Policies reflect our diligent effort to maintain a pleasant atmosphere for all.
* Please advise us of any special needs you may have.
* We are glad to assist you in making your Anchorage visit enjoyable with personalized assistance in planning activities for a unique experience.
* One nights rental Deposit is required in advance to hold your reservation FOR EACH STAY.
* We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, eCheck and Debit. An invoice will be sent upon reservation confirmation.
* CANCELLATION POLICY:
* A processing and administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged for ALL cancellations.
* The 1st night IS NOT REFUNDABLE
* Cancellations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance of arrival date to avoid charges for the balance of the full reservation.
* As a courtesy, your non-refundable payment may be applied toward a future reservation, and is transferable to friends and/or family within one year.
* CURFEW: Guests are welcome to come and go 24 hours a day.
* Smoking: NO SMOKING INDOORS. You may smoke responsibly in designated areas outside, including the deck of your private bedroom suite. Please note: the B&B is surrounded by forest - smoking with extreme consideration and caution is necessary.
* RECYCLING & WASTE DISPOSAL- we are on a precious wetlands eco system, with an innovative high-tec septic system which requires some special care. We Cherish Our Large Alpine Wetlands Therefore Always Recycle & Conserve
* ALCOHOL USEAGE - within moderation, social drinking is permitted, we appreciate celebrations & evening cocktails. However, multiple cases & large hard liquor bottles are discouraged.
* CASE DISPOSAL CHARGE ~ $1. p/ #12 case & $2.p /#24 case ~ beverage containers, cans or bottles Disruptive or inconsiderate guests may be asked to depart.
* We Recycle everything: aluminum and metal cans, glass & plastics, paper is burned or recycled. These items must be brought to a special location. Therefore we must charge for time.
* OR TO SAVE THIS CHARGE, You may drop recycleables by special bins in town.
* EXCESSIVE TRASH & CLEAN-UP - there will be a $25.p/hour charge for 'beyond normal use' clean up
* LAUNDRY - Washer / Dryer on premises is $5. p/ load Hours ~ 3P.M. ~ 10P.M.
* $10.P/Load - billed to room for us to leave clean & folded in suite
* STORAGE - Baggage ~ $1. p/day p / bag
* Freezer space - Limited / Fish Frozen may be stored at airport
* Pets welcome upon approval, w/ reservations, in specified areas. Please brush your fuzzy friends before visiting the B&B.
* Thank you for your patronage *